Honeysuckle Cottage is a peaceful, rural, studio-style accommodation for two, set within the grounds of the owner's working flower nursery. Located in the quiet village of North Mundham, just one-mile South-East of Chichester, Honeysuckle Cottage is ideally placed for exploring the West Sussex coastline offering plenty of coastal and country walks from the front door. The village shop and pub are also within walking distance and the historic city of Chichester is a 10-minute drive away.
Honeysuckle Cottage offers a well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with power shower, feature electric fireplace and enclosed rear garden and is suitable for those with limited mobility. Small well-behaved dogs are also welcome to stay (added supplement).
* One bedroom with double bed
* Bathroom with power-shower
* Living room with coal effect electric fire and TV
* Kitchen with full sized oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and
washing machine/tumble dryer
* Night storage heating and basic hot water provided, all other electric is by
meter (with £5 start)
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Enclosed rear garden
* Peaceful location on a working flower nursery
* Walks to the coastline and countryside from your door
* Walking distance to village shop and pub
* 5-minutes to sandy beach at West Wittering
* 10-minute drive to Chichester
Our self-catering accommodation prices start from £225 per week.
Our changeover day is Friday-Friday. Short breaks are available, please ask for availability. Non-smoking throughout. Small well-behaved dogs permitted at a supplement of £10 per week
We hold bookings for up-to four working days until a deposit is received.
Please get in touch for more detail, availability, and prices.